A vast land of untamed wilderness and wild passions, Elysium is the plane of benevolent chaos. Freedom and self-sufficiency abound here, personified in the azatas native to the plane. In Elysium, selfless cooperation and fierce competition clash with the violence of a raging thunderstorm, but such conflicts never overshadow the lofty concepts of bravery, creativity, and good unhindered by rules or laws. It is home to the spirits of like-minded mortals and the wild and freedom loving Azata.
Elysium has the following traits:Edit
- Divinely Morphic: Deities with domains in Elysium can alter the plane at will.
- Strongly Chaos-Aligned and Strongly Good-Aligned
- Enhanced Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities with the chaotic or good descriptor are enhanced.
- Impeded Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities with the lawful or evil descriptor are impeded.
Mount Olympus is home to the Olympian Deities, including Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite, and Hermes; along with the rest. The plane is also home to Sune Firehair, Aasterinian, and a few other deities including Shiva. Known Domains include:
- Mount Olympus and the Elysian Fields.
- Brightglade which is the domain of Sune Firehair. Brightglade includes several enchanted pools of water.
- Aasterinian's Lair, which is built in a hill with a lair that is full of a horde of goods and knowledge, all designed to make you think.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.