|Region||Any, particularly rural Varisia, Qadira, and the Five Kings Mountains, and among Kellid, Mwangi, and Shoanti tribes|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, p. 35ff.
- This article describes the shaman hybrid class. For the Mwangi philosophy of shamanism, please see shamanism.
Other regions where shamans are esteemed include:
- the Crown of the World, where Erutaki sky readers interpret the shifting aurora
- the Five Kings Mountains, where rivethun shamans are part of a growing spiritual reawakening among dwarves
- Icemark, where some shamans lead Varki tribes
- the Zenj tribes of the Mwangi Expanse, where shamans are considered vital spiritual defenders key to survival
- Nidal, where shamans speak to spirits in its many shadows
- the Kellid tribes of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords, where mammoth spirits are especially potent allies
- the Shoanti tribes of Varisia, where they also serve as diplomats and mediators between tribes
There are no known restrictions on the race of a shaman.
No information currently available.
- ↑ Jason Bulmahn (2013). Advanced Class Guide Playtest, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- ↑ Dennis Baker, et al (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 4. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dennis Baker, et al (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 17. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Dennis Baker, et al (2014). Advanced Class Origins, p. 16. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.