The nagaji are a race of servitors created by the Naga. They were made from humans using human stock and serpent stock -- through a process that included direct magical manipulation, direct mating, and other methods. They were successful in creating the ophidian humanoid race (in D&D, this would be Yuan-ti, but they aren't Open Game Content.)
- Ability score increase: Your dexterity score increases by 2.
- Age: A nagaji usually reaches about 110 years of age. They are considered adults at 16.
- Alignment: Most Nagaji are lawful neutral in alignment.
- Size. Most nagaji weigh about 140 pounds, their size is medium.
- Speed. Base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Servitor of the Nagas. A nagaji gains Persuasion as a skill despite his or her background.
- Armored scales. Nagaji have a +1 natural armor bonus from their scaly flesh.
- Resistant (Ex). Nagaji receive a +2 racial saving throw bonus against mind-affecting effects and poison.
- Serpent's Sense (Ex): Nagaji receive a +2 racial bonus on Handle Animal checks against reptiles, and a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Nagaji begin play speaking Aryavartan, Koine Hellenic, and Draconic.