For an overview of the race, see Lemurian.
Also called the Ancients, the Lemurians invented many technologies beyond what the inhabitants are capable. However, the Lemurians laid down the foundations for psionics and crystal use.
- Humanoid (human and psionic subtypes)
- +2 to any single ability score: Lemurians are human, thus they can add +2 to any single ability score at character creation.
- Medium: Lemurians are medium creatures.
- Speed: Lemurians move at 30 ft. base speed.
- +2 racial bonus vs. mind-affected saving throws: Lemurians have stronger minds against spells and powers that affect the mind.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy: Lemurians are in a strange land that has changed since they left it, so relatable skills are encouraged.
- Psi-Like Ability: 1/day, Mindlink (as per Psionics Unleashed). The manifester level for this ability is the Lemurian's character level.
- Bonus Feat: All Lemurians gain the Wild Talent feat as a bonus feat. If they ever take a level in a class that gives them a manifester level, that bonus feat is replaced with the Psionic Talent feat instead.
- Automatic Languages: Common (or Hellenic) and Lemurian. Bonus Languages: Any, except Druidic and other secret languages (although they usually take Draconic and Elvish first)
Favored Class OptionsEdit
- Any: Lemurian can always spend their favored class point to gain 1 additional power point instead of a hit point or skill point.
- Monk: Add +1/4 point to the monk's ki pool.
- Oracle: Add +1/2 to the oracle's level for the purpose of determining the effects of one revelation.
- Psion: Add one psionic power from the telepath power list or psion / wilder power list to the list of powers known. This power must be at least one level lower than the highest-level power she can manifest. This option cannot be taken until the psion is capable of manifesting 2nd level powers.
- Rogue: Add +1/2 to Bluff checks to deceive or lie and +1/2 to Sense Motive to see through deceptions and lies
- Soulknife: The soulknife gains +1/6 of a new blade skill.
- Adulthood: 40 years
- Intuitive: +2d6 / Self-Taught: +3d6 / Trained: +5d6
- Middle Age: 75 / Old: 113 / Venerable: 150 / Maximum +4d20
Base Height & WeightEdit
- Height: 6 feet to 5 feet 4 inches (male); 5 feet 10 inches to 5 feet 3 inches (female)
- Weight: 135 lbs (male) or 105 lbs (female)
- Weight Modifier: x3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.