The Dragons of Lemurias are from the Constellation Orion, primarily the star Betelgeuse (α Orionis). The Dragons are a distinct blend of Reptilian and Carian traits, and can look like anything from a feathered serpent to a great, Western Dragon. All the Dragons believe that all the stars in the sky are theirs by Divine Right, and it's their religious duty to conquer all the stars they can see in the sky. Dragons typically represent the Dark side of the Game the spirits of the Universe are playing -- and are Diametrically opposed by the Humans, who represent the Light Side. Conflict is part of soul evolution, without conflict, understanding and evolution cannot happen. </p>
A dragon is a reptile-like creature, usually winged, with magical or unusual abilities. A dragon has the following features.
- d12 Hit Die.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (fast progression).
- Good Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves.
- Skill points equal to 6 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. The following are class skills for dragons: Appraise, Bluff, Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Fly, Heal,Intimidate, Knowledge (all), Linguistics, Perception, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Stealth, Survival, Swim, and Use Magic Device.
Traits: A dragon possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry).
- Darkvision 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only unless humanoid in form (or capable of assuming humanoid form), in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Dragons breathe, eat, and sleep.
All items (22)